- How much is the maintaining balance in PNB ATM card?
- Which bank has zero balance?
- What is the minimum amount for saving account?
- Which bank is best in India?
- What is the minimum balance for PNB account?
- What is the charge for not maintaining minimum balance in PNB?
- How much is the maintaining balance in PNB savings account?
- Can I open zero balance account in PNB?
- Which bank has the lowest minimum balance?
How much is the maintaining balance in PNB ATM card?
Balance RequirementsInitial DepositPHP 3,000.00Min.
Maintaining BalancePHP 3,000.00Min.
ADB to Earn InterestPHP 10,000.00Interest Rate0.100% p.a..
Which bank has zero balance?
8 Best Zero Balance Savings Account In IndiaIDFC First Bank Pratham Savings Account. … YES Bank Smart Salary Advantage. … IndusInd Bank-Indus Online Savings Account. … DBS-DigiSavings. … Kotak Mahindra Bank-811 Digital Bank Account. … HDFC Bank – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account. … SBI – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account. … Standard Chartered Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
What is the minimum amount for saving account?
Currently, SBI savings bank account customers need to maintain an average monthly balance of Rs 3,000 in metro, Rs 2,000 in Semi urban and Rs 1,000 in rural areas. Further, the bank used to levy a penalty of Rs 5 to Rs 15 + taxes on non-maintenance of average monthly balance as stated above.
Which bank is best in India?
Summary of Best Banks to Buy now in IndiaSr. No.Company NameRating (Stars)1HDFC Bank Ltd.4.52Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.43ICICI Bank Ltd.44Axis Bank Ltd.414 more rows•Sep 1, 2020
What is the minimum balance for PNB account?
PNB Savings Account Minimum BalanceType of Savings AccountMinimum BalanceSavings Deposit – General AccountRs. 500 – for rural areas Rs. 1000 – for semi-urban areas Rs. 1000 – for urban areas Rs. 1000 – for metropolitan citiesPremium Savings AccountRs. 50,000 and above (minimum Quarterly Average Balance -QAB)5 more rows
What is the charge for not maintaining minimum balance in PNB?
PNB Bank:Minimum quarterly average balance (QAB) & charges for not maintaining QABArea Of BranchIncidental ChargesRuralFrom ₹ 25 to 250 as per location, category and deficit in QAB as per brackets in Rs.100sSemi- UrbanUrbanMetropolitanNov 10, 2018
How much is the maintaining balance in PNB savings account?
– If the balance falls below the required minimum maintaining balance. 0.100% p.a….BALANCE REQUIREMENT.Initial DepositPHP 10,000.00Minimum Maintaining BalancePHP 10,000.00Minimum ADB to Earn InterestPHP 15,000.00Interest Rate0.100% p.a.2 more rows
Can I open zero balance account in PNB?
PNB Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account is a Zero Balance Account from PNB. Individuals without a savings account can open a PNB basic savings account without submitting a lot of documents. This will help individuals to avail other basic facilities as well.
Which bank has the lowest minimum balance?
ICICI Basic Savings Account.HDFC BSBDA Small Savings Account.SBI Basic Savings Bank Account.Axis Bank Small Basic Savings Account.Indus Small Savings Account.Standard Chartered Bank’s Basic Banking Account.RBL Bank’s Abacus Digital Savings Account.IDFC Bank Pratham-savings account (BSBDA)