- Where should you write down your passwords?
- Which of these passwords is the most secure?
- What are the 5 most common passwords?
- What are the best passwords?
- What is the full meaning of http and https?
- What are the top 10 passwords?
- What is the most difficult password?
- What is a group of computers that is networked together and used by hackers to steal information called?
- Can swimming1 be used as a secure password?
- Why are strong passwords important?
- What is not recommended when creating a strong password?
- Which is best http or https?
- How do hackers know your password?
- What are some cool passwords?
- Which of the following four passwords is most secure?
- What is the best combination of security password for PC?
- Why would a hacker use a proxy server?
- What does the https at the beginning of a URL denote as opposed to http without the s )? Select one a that the site has special high definition B that information entered into the site is encrypted C that the site is not accessible to certain computers D that the site is the newest?
- What is considered a weak password?
- What is the difference between WWW and HTTP?
- What are some good phone passwords?
Where should you write down your passwords?
To keep your passwords safe, just write them down on a piece of paper and put it in a safe place like your wallet.
You can’t hack paper..
Which of these passwords is the most secure?
Do use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers. Don’t use commonly used passwords such as 123456, the word “password,” “qwerty”, “111111”, or a word like, “monkey”. Do make sure your user passwords are at least eight characters long.
What are the 5 most common passwords?
25 most common passwords123456.123456789.qwerty.password.1234567.12345678.12345.iloveyou.More items…•
What are the best passwords?
As such, strong passwords consist of a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special symbols, such as punctuation. They should be at least 12 characters long, although we’d recommend going for one that’s even longer.
What is the full meaning of http and https?
Hypertext Transfer Protocol SecureHypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https) is a combination of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) with the Secure Socket Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
What are the top 10 passwords?
Top 10 most commonly exposed and used passwords worldwide123456.123456789.qwerty.password.111111.12345678.abc123.1234567.More items…•
What is the most difficult password?
1. Mix meanless Word, number and symbol randomly, and at least 15 length. Mix meanless Word, number and symbol randomly, and at least 15 length (mix uppercase and lowercase). Actually, strongest password equals to hardest remember password, for example “E7r9t8@Q#h%Hy+M”.
What is a group of computers that is networked together and used by hackers to steal information called?
Ans 3:- (a) Botnet Botnet is a group of interconnected devices containing one or more bots which are used to steal data, send spam and perform other types of attacks.
Can swimming1 be used as a secure password?
If someone discovers your password for one account, all of your other accounts will be vulnerable. Try to include numbers, symbols, and both uppercase and lowercase letters. Avoid using words that can be found in the dictionary. For example, swimming1 would be a weak password.
Why are strong passwords important?
Strong passwords are utterly important – they prevent unauthorized access to your electronic accounts and devices. … So, the more complex your password is, the more security it provides for your account.
What is not recommended when creating a strong password?
-Create unique passwords that that use a combination of words, numbers, symbols, and both upper- and lower-case letters. -Do not use your network username as your password. -Don’t use easily guessed passwords, such as “password” or “user.” … -Do not use words that can be found in the dictionary.
Which is best http or https?
So, to recap, the difference between HTTP vs HTTPS is simply the presence of an SSL certificate. HTTP doesn’t have SSL and HTTPS has SSL, which encrypts your information so your connections are secured. HTTPS also has TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol that HTTP lacks. HTTPS is more secure than HTTP.
How do hackers know your password?
Your passwords are stored in secure systems by using some special algorithms known as “hashing.” Hackers try to access these passwords using different techniques, the most popular one is called a “Dictionary attack,” where the computer tries over and over again.
What are some cool passwords?
A. Passwords for really forgetful peoplepassword.ineedapassword.changeme.secret.iamforgetful.newpassword.IamACompleteIdiot.nothing.More items…•
Which of the following four passwords is most secure?
Question: 5. Which Of The Following Four Passwords Is The Most Secure? Boat123 WTh! 5Z Into*48 123456 Not SureBoat123.WTh! 5Z.into*48.123456.Not sure.
What is the best combination of security password for PC?
According to the traditional advice—which is still good—a strong password:Has 12 Characters, Minimum: You need to choose a password that’s long enough. … Includes Numbers, Symbols, Capital Letters, and Lower-Case Letters: Use a mix of different types of characters to make the password harder to crack.More items…•
Why would a hacker use a proxy server?
A proxy server reduces the chance of a breach. … Because proxy servers can face the internet and relay requests from computers outside the network, they act as a buffer. While hackers may have access to your proxy, they’ll have trouble reaching the server actually running the web software where your data is stored.
What does the https at the beginning of a URL denote as opposed to http without the s )? Select one a that the site has special high definition B that information entered into the site is encrypted C that the site is not accessible to certain computers D that the site is the newest?
1. What does the “https://” at the beginning of a URL denote, as opposed to “http://” (without the “s”)? But seeing that “s” in “https://” doesn’t mean your information is secured. Here are 5 ways to know if a website is secure.
What is considered a weak password?
Examples of weak passwords Any word that can be found in a dictionary, in any language (e.g., airplane or aeroplano). A dictionary word with some letters simply replaced by numbers (e.g., a1rplan3 or aer0plan0). … Personal information (e.g., birthdays, names of pets or friends, Social Security number, addresses).
What is the difference between WWW and HTTP?
Simply put, HTTP is the protocol that enables communication online, transferring data from one machine to another. WWW is the set of linked hypertext documents that can be viewed on web browsers (such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and more). A major similarity, though, is that both HTTP and WWW are used in website URLs.
What are some good phone passwords?
How to Strengthen Your Password123456 – 1,911,938 users.123456789 – 446,162 users.password – 345,834 users.adobe123 – 211,659 users.12345678 – 201,580 users.qwerty – 130,832 users.1234567 – 124,253 users.111111 – 113,884 users.More items…•